If you are an indie publisher or author with multiple books to promote, we'd be happy to discuss a custom book promotion package for you. Contact us via the form at the bottom of this page to get started.
What is a custom package?
A custom book promotion package could be as simple as a discounted bundle of multiple book promotions in our regular newsletter, or it could be a mix of the services listed below:
- Promotion of your book(s) in our regular newsletters
- Promotion of your book(s) in one or more special edition newsletters
- Dedicated email blasts about you, your publishing company, your book(s), pre-orders, giveaways, events, etc.
- Giveaways run by LitNuts to promote your book(s) or to build your mailing list or social media following
Example 1: Libby Fischer Hellmann, author of numerous best-selling crime novels, wanted to promote a special offer in conjunction with soliciting pre-orders of the sixth book in a series.Custom Package:
- Each book in the series was featured in our regular newsletter over a two-week period leading up the release of the new title.
- The books were also promoted on our website and via social media.
- The special offer (pre-order the new release and receive any other book in the series free) was highlighted with each book promotion.
- Total discount: 38% compared to regular pricing
"Thank you so much for promoting my Georgia Davis series! You have a robust group who retweet you—it was amazing! You did a fabulous job. Best. Promotion. Ever." ~Libby Fischer Hellmann
Example 2: Randall Silvis, author of the critically acclaimed Ryan DeMarco Mystery Series, wanted to promote eight of his books, including the final book in the series and a soon-to-be-released standalone title—and add subscribers for his YouTube Channel.Custom Package:
- Dedicated email blast introducing the author and launching a giveaway contest to promote his YouTube channel
- Blast to promote the final book in his series and the boxed set of the entire series
- Blasts to solicit pre-orders of the forthcoming title and to coincide with the release of the book
- Multiple featured book promotions in our regular newsletter
- Inclusion of two books in a special edition newsletter
- In total: 20 book promotions over 9 months at a 40% discount
Example 3: An indie press wanted an economical way to promote a combination of new releases and backlist titles.Custom Package:
- Publisher profiled and promoted via our newsletter, website and social media.
- One or more of the publisher's titles were featured in our regular newsletter each week over 12+ months, until every new release and backlist title had been promoted at least twice.
- Going forward, we will be doing dedicated email blasts for new releases (~1 per month).
- Total discount: >40% compared to regular prices